iPhone XR iOS 13 Review - What's New?


iPhone XR iOS 13 Review - What's New?
iPhone XR iOS 13 Review - What's New?

hey what's going on guys this is our us 13 on the iPhone XR I just installed I. 13 on the iPhone XR I just installed I was 13 or my iPhone XR I've been trying. was 13 or my iPhone XR I've been trying to install now verse 13 for the last two. to install now verse 13 for the last two days and I wanna make it so difficult to. days and I wanna make it so difficult to install I was starting this year because. install I was starting this year because it's nowhere near ready to go. it's nowhere near ready to go that means they make it a lot harder and. that means they make it a lot harder and it's not compatible with Windows PC. it's not compatible with Windows PC Apple make I was starting a lot harder. Apple make I was starting a lot harder to install this year because it's full. to install this year because it's full of bugs and they don't want people to. of bugs and they don't want people to have an issue so with that being said I. have an issue so with that being said I am when I was 13 right now you can see. am when I was 13 right now you can see it comes with that mode so yes we do get. it comes with that mode so yes we do get that mode to that he was that saying. 

that mode to that he was that saying something a lot of people have been. something a lot of people have been waiting for and now we finally get our. waiting for and now we finally get our stats in with that mode so while you. stats in with that mode so while you setting up iOS that's in there ask you. setting up iOS that's in there ask you if you not like mode or you feel my dark. if you not like mode or you feel my dark mode this is what dark mode look like me. mode this is what dark mode look like me I'm gonna leave it on light mode I'm. I'm gonna leave it on light mode I'm gonna tap on continue and it says. gonna tap on continue and it says welcome to iPhone swap up and go to the. welcome to iPhone swap up and go to the home screen like so and there you go our. home screen like so and there you go our us 13 guys look awesome right so if I go. us 13 guys look awesome right so if I go to my notification this is what. to my notification this is what notification look like notification stay. notification look like notification stay the same as I was 12 so no problem there. the same as I was 12 so no problem there if I swipe down go to my control center. if I swipe down go to my control center you still got your airplane mode Wi-Fi. you still got your airplane mode Wi-Fi Bluetooth your do not disturb mode. Bluetooth your do not disturb mode screen mirroring still got your. screen mirroring still got your flashlight like so still got the. flashlight like so still got the calculator up the camera the volume up. calculator up the camera the volume up and down they are brightness as well. 

and down they are brightness as well your music punctual and on the very top. your music punctual and on the very top it shows you the battery percentage as. it shows you the battery percentage as worth the battery icon and on the top. worth the battery icon and on the top left. left it says no sim card that's cuz I don't. it says no sim card that's cuz I don't have a SIM card in this one and it also. have a SIM card in this one and it also shows you the Wi-Fi. shows you the Wi-Fi kind so yep so let's swap up go back to. kind so yep so let's swap up go back to home now if we go to the front down up. home now if we go to the front down up the phone down lit up remain the same as. the phone down lit up remain the same as iOS 12 so nothing there if I go back. iOS 12 so nothing there if I go back let's go to the d-pad everything stay. let's go to the d-pad everything stay the same so if I check out the camera. the same so if I check out the camera the camera basically stay the same as. the camera basically stay the same as iOS 12 so nothing major you still got. iOS 12 so nothing major you still got all your different modes like photos. all your different modes like photos video slow-mo time-lapse and you also. video slow-mo time-lapse and you also got portrait mode Square and panel so. got portrait mode Square and panel so all the modes that you had allow us. 

all the modes that you had allow us twelve stay the same let's go back like. twelve stay the same let's go back like so now if we check out the photo up. so now if we check out the photo up there further up pretty much recognized. there further up pretty much recognized every pictures you took now something. every pictures you took now something similar to like Google photos now when. similar to like Google photos now when you're reviewing your photos and Google. you're reviewing your photos and Google photos you can go ahead and edit it. photos you can go ahead and edit it right there from the get-go they give. right there from the get-go they give you more options you know what I'm. you more options you know what I'm saying like more customization so let's. saying like more customization so let's say if we take a screenshot just like so. say if we take a screenshot just like so now when you take a screenshot you can. now when you take a screenshot you can see on the bottom now you got more. see on the bottom now you got more options. options you got more thanks to customize your. you got more thanks to customize your screenshot if you press the plus button. screenshot if you press the plus button you'll be able to do more things but. you'll be able to do more things but right now there you go you can customize. right now there you go you can customize the color you want to mess with you know. 

the color you want to mess with you know I'm saying just like so on the very top. I'm saying just like so on the very top you got done and under the top right. you got done and under the top right corner you got shared so you got. corner you got shared so you got different pencils you can choose from. different pencils you can choose from you know different styles or whatnot so. you know different styles or whatnot so basically when you take a screenshot now. basically when you take a screenshot now you got more options on the bottom now. you got more options on the bottom now if we go to settings you can see. if we go to settings you can see settings basically remain the same as I. settings basically remain the same as I was twelve if I go to general and go to. was twelve if I go to general and go to about device you can see I am. about device you can see I am was that saying so just like so and it. was that saying so just like so and it still shows that you're limited wallets. still shows that you're limited wallets the expire that day so that stay there. the expire that day so that stay there if I go to iPhone storage this is what. 

if I go to iPhone storage this is what it looks like. it looks like it looking a little bit different from. it looking a little bit different from mine who was 12 but nothing major if I. mine who was 12 but nothing major if I go to keyboard everything he made the. go to keyboard everything he made the same now up or D playing slide to top. same now up or D playing slide to top let's say if I'm topping the message to. let's say if I'm topping the message to somebody if I'm topping the message to. somebody if I'm topping the message to somebody if I bring up the keyboard now. somebody if I bring up the keyboard now you got swapped to you know top let's. you got swapped to you know top let's say if I wanna say you you know there we. say if I wanna say you you know there we go. go you know you know what I'm making. you know you know what I'm making mistake there but you get the idea now. mistake there but you get the idea now they bring swap to type just like on. they bring swap to type just like on enjoyed something people wanted for a. enjoyed something people wanted for a long time now are your stats and finally. long time now are your stats and finally when that. when that you got SWAT to top Anaya was 13 now. you got SWAT to top Anaya was 13 now that's awesome also now you got. that's awesome also now you got different emojis I think yep you got. different emojis I think yep you got some new emojis for our us that's in so. 

some new emojis for our us that's in so you can see you got some new alicorn or. you can see you got some new alicorn or whatever they call them so yep you got a. whatever they call them so yep you got a couple of new emojis we're not gonna go. couple of new emojis we're not gonna go through all of them because it's just. through all of them because it's just too many Mochis to go through all of. too many Mochis to go through all of them but you got some new emojis like so. them but you got some new emojis like so so let's get back out of that let's. so let's get back out of that let's check out the weather up it stay the. check out the weather up it stay the same so far so let's go to the. same so far so let's go to the calculator up okay nice let's go and. calculator up okay nice let's go and check out the App Store app store the. check out the App Store app store the main Sun basically so nothing major. main Sun basically so nothing major let's go to Apple music okay well. let's go to Apple music okay well welcome to Apple music top and continued. welcome to Apple music top and continued and it's basically stay the same as our. 

and it's basically stay the same as our us 12 so nothing major. let's check out the calculator up stay the same the clock up stay the same. the same the clock up stay the same now let's go to let's check out silly. hey silly hey silly so save it on when I talk what's there what I like in Chicago. what's up can you say can you tell me a joke what is Michael Jackson how are. joke what is Michael Jackson how are these BSA knows who is the President of. these BSA knows who is the President of the United States. and you can see it seems like when I ever start saying silly and pull a lot. ever start saying silly and pull a lot guys it's a lot faster and it sound less. guys it's a lot faster and it sound less robotic so that's awesome so far I am. robotic so that's awesome so far I am like an iOS that saying. like an iOS that saying there's a new app that's called fine. there's a new app that's called fine mine they can transform an iPhone with a. mine they can transform an iPhone with a lot of Tanks and they make it into one. lot of Tanks and they make it into one up that's called fine line so that's. up that's called fine line so that's what you're gonna use to use farmer. 

what you're gonna use to use farmer iPhone so that's awesome okay so under. iPhone so that's awesome okay so under displaying whiteness you got light mode. displaying whiteness you got light mode and you got that mode so if I put the. and you got that mode so if I put the iPhone and dark mode you can see the. iPhone and dark mode you can see the settings become darker you can see. settings become darker you can see everything become dark if I go to the. everything become dark if I go to the iPhone dial up the phone dial up become. iPhone dial up the phone dial up become dark if I go to the Apple music up it. dark if I go to the Apple music up it also become dark if I go to the message. also become dark if I go to the message up the message up also become dark if I. up the message up also become dark if I go to the App Store the app store become. go to the App Store the app store become dark so dark mode implemented the dark. dark so dark mode implemented the dark theme and all the upstart supported by. theme and all the upstart supported by Iowa start saying and if there's like up. Iowa start saying and if there's like up does like support Aria was touching that. does like support Aria was touching that more get the developer will make it. more get the developer will make it compatible with it within you update so. 

compatible with it within you update so far guys I'm liking iOS 13 so far it's. far guys I'm liking iOS 13 so far it's awesome so far I'm liking I was 13 I got. awesome so far I'm liking I was 13 I got more videos coming up soon stay tuned. more videos coming up soon stay tuned for that and I my guys is.
Tag : iOS 13 Beta
0 Komentar untuk "iPhone XR iOS 13 Review - What's New?"

Back To Top